Deutsch
English
Polski

History

1935-1968

  • Establishment of the wheelwright operation and expansion to a vehicle and repair operation at the headquarters of Bielefeld.

1968-2009

  • Developing the company into a pan-European vehicle plant.

2010-2013

  • Acquisition of holdings in Laucha (D) and Brze?nio (PL) and management of the company by the shareholders Tietje and Tropsch.
  • Expansion of the product portfolio in the light segment with the lightweight box body program "TG ", the van conversions" TA "and variations of the integral box bodies for vans" TI ".
  • Expansion of series production for major customers.
  • Extension of the area by 50% and expansion of plant facilities Laucha in particular for the production and logistics of production.
  • Expansion of the service / after-sales as well as development and technology.
  • Start of a new sheet metal operation with laser machine and press brake in Brzeznio.